Niagara River trout

Blastr

Site Sponsor
Fished Niagara River on Saturday November 30th had a great day with my son and his friend Cody got lots of trout, book your trout fishing charter now before it freezes upIMG_20191201_121837_814.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_122404_137.jpg
    IMG_20191201_122404_137.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 20191201_115227.jpg
    20191201_115227.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 197
Looks like a good day. I was out there as well and saw you guys. Unfortunately I didn't find any that were hungry. I was using roe bags with no luck.

Does anyone here know if the Niagara on the lake marina has a public launch, and if so is it open? I have tried calling them but no answer. If it is not open, are there any other launches closer to the mouth than queenston? Any help appreciated.

I dont think it's open to the public
That's from a few years ago
May have changed since ?

I have hear of a public launch Sunset Beach in port weller. I want to try out this spring. That may be an option instead of Queenston which can get very busy during the winter time.

Thanks for the help guys. I think I am just going to try queenston again Saturday. Anyone else heading out?

The Port Weller launch is good and not too far from the bar. Might be close to the distance coming down from Queenston to the bar.

If anyone is looking for someone to tag along for a trip to the river I would like to join and learn. Hope to have a bow mount on my boat in the spring.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks