Niagara River trout

bigred

Looks like a good day. I was out there as well and saw you guys. Unfortunately I didn't find any that were hungry. I was using roe bags with no luck.

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
You look like you're having too much fun @Blastr 😆. Nice fish!

bigred

Does anyone here know if the Niagara on the lake marina has a public launch, and if so is it open? I have tried calling them but no answer. If it is not open, are there any other launches closer to the mouth than queenston? Any help appreciated.

Ticker

I dont think it's open to the public
That's from a few years ago
May have changed since ?

petersaban

Theres a couple launches on the US side that are close to the lake

one.last.cast

I have hear of a public launch Sunset Beach in port weller. I want to try out this spring. That may be an option instead of Queenston which can get very busy during the winter time.

bigred

Thanks for the help guys. I think I am just going to try queenston again Saturday. Anyone else heading out?

rockin-steelhead

The Port Weller launch is good and not too far from the bar. Might be close to the distance coming down from Queenston to the bar.

rockin-steelhead

If anyone is looking for someone to tag along for a trip to the river I would like to join and learn. Hope to have a bow mount on my boat in the spring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks