New to the area

twarmels

Hi All, I'm an avid duck hunter from the Ottawa area, but wife and I just moved, so I'm new to this side of Ontario.
Trying to do my research on how to get started in Long Point. Is there someone I should be booking a blind with prior to hunting, or is it a little less organized than that? Sorry for the simple questions, just hard to tell not knowing anyone in the area. I own a small construction company so I'd be happy to help building blinds/ blind upkeep too.
Cheers and thanks in advance!

^^
What they said. Make some friends at the waterfowl unit and they will give you an idea on what's going on there. Some really great hunting to be had there with a little know how. You will need some kind of boat as well. If you offer to volunteer to help on blind day will be even better for you. Good luck, talk to some people in the area and you will have some success.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks