New Site Sponsor - Granger's Ice Fishing

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Please welcome Granger's Ice Fishing as a Channel 6-8 sponsor.
grangers.jpg
Give Jim a shout at 519-586-7510 for hut rental info.

Welcome, Grangers. I tried to call that number twice today, but, got a "the number you have reached is not in service" message.

Granger's just contacted me yesterday about running the ad, so I'm guessing the number will be activated in the near future.

quote:
Originally posted by stomp

Granger's just contacted me yesterday about running the ad, so I'm guessing the number will be activated in the near future.

Thanks, Stomp!! Looking to get out with the family.

Granger's Ice Fishing will be answering phones on the 27th and open on the 28th. Hope to see everyone soon.

If you don't have minnows use a Perch eye. I don't buy minnows any more. Little tear drop, soon as you get a keeper out comes the eye and your good to go. But 2 to 3 lb.test line is a must.

Granger's Ice Fishing - having issues with our phone we are running tomarrow the 28th and hoping that bell can fix the phone. Sorry for the confusion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks