New LPWA Site - This forum still wanted?

Would you value the continuation of this waterfowling forum on Channel 6-8 ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
You may have seen a link to the new LPWA site @ http://lpwaterfowlers.wixsite.com/lpwa . The LPWA Board has decided to end the relationship with yours truly and this site. I don't know if the LPWA has plans to eventually host a discussion forum like this one. If there is sufficient positive response to the poll above, I'll keep this forum alive, minus any LPWA affiliation.

Hi Stomp !

Many years ago you may recall myself and another Long Point hunter( who will remain nameless) asked for your blessing if we could talk about duck hunting on your fishing forum seeing as it's action slowed in the Fall and ours heats up. A wave and a click from your magic mouse and waterfowlers of Long Point had a place to chat. Well.....as things go hunters can be a chatty bunch, so we took it to the next level and with a little prodding { incessant nagging ?} at some of the Executives of LPWA at that time... Ta Daaa ! A beautiful thing had been created.

Should the LPWA have it's own website with it's own Forum is all well and good but I always liked the idea of having a neutral referee in charge. I believe in the rule of "free speech" and that every hunter is entiteled to their opinion [ no matter how wrong they are LoL !] I have enjoyed your website for many years and look forward to many more !

In the end it is your decision to make Stomp. I thank you for all that you have done.

Chris Kozak

aka OCLP Old Cut LongPointer

Hello Stomp,

I agree with OCLP on this ... please keep this forum active.

How do we vote? I tried a few times and nothing happened.

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.

Thanks for the votes. I have moved the forum into the Channel 6-8 'category' and deleted the LPWA category and branding. Hope all that were lucky enough to hunt today met with success!

I missed the vote too but please keep the site up and running. Has been a wealth of information for me through the years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks