New Forum

OK, we're now (I hope) up and running on the new forum software. I'm working on sending out new passwords, so please watch your inbox if you are wanting to post new material. People are resetting their own passwords with ease, so I've decided not to do the automated e-mail reminder. The old Snitz version of the forum is still operational @ http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum_old . You can copy and paste March posts from there if you wish.

Please let me know if you run into any problems. There are lots of new features and things to learn. I hope it's an improvement.
Great job Stomp,,,, I like the new forum.. lots of new playtoys...seems to be quite user friendly..

All good,, only problem I had was email sent to junk folder. Also like the simple way to post pics. Good job!

All is good great to be back ... Nice job Stomp... thanks to BD for passing a message to stomp to change my email address
Dave

Geez guys, stop all the presure, thouth I was having a nightmare rewriting my high school entrance exams ! getting back on board. ! LOL

All is good great to be back ... Nice job Stomp... thanks to BD for passing a message to stomp to change my email address
Dave
One of the ugliest secretaries I could imagine, but she got the job done this time :D . If BD isn't available, you can reach me directly via the "Contact Us" link down in the bottom right corner.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks