new floor for boat sometime

skinny

money is tight but I would like to replace the floor in my 16ft starcraft. It has a floor now but I know there is atleast one soft spot. I found tis steping off a seat when boarding didn't go thru just felt it move. I would like to add storage to the boat for tackle and life jackets.Also move the fuel and battery locations.
has anyone done very much of this ??? I have read about lots of mods on the web on other sites but reading and doing are 2 different things.

this is my canvas
IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

haven't done it - but it can be done! I know a few good resources but I don't want to plug other boards on here so fire me an e-mail and I'll point you in the right direction!

Peace out buddy!

Ps. Two Boats?!?

I just replaced the floor in my 17 footer. First time for me and not as hard as I first thought. With you having no storage yet yours would be a breeze. I have less than $350.00 in materials into it plus my time,(and beer costs).:D

Hey Skinny...I hope you can take this as a joke, but have you ever thought of having a garage sale? LOL!!! Huron.

haha it's not that bad really. the boat to the right sold last summer.
the truck in grage is my 71 vw pick up project. and it has stuff piled on the back.

quote:
Originally posted by skinny

money is tight but I would like to replace the floor in my 16ft starcraft. It has a floor now but I know there is atleast one soft spot. I found tis steping off a seat when boarding didn't go thru just felt it move. I would like to add storage to the boat for tackle and life jackets.Also move the fuel and battery locations.

Skinny,
I did a jonboat conversion where I added a front casting deck, back casting deck and centre floor. I went a little overboard with some of the renos but I got caught up in the project. When the snow melts I can put up some picks. Drop me an email and we can chat a bit more about it if you want.

Email: jbarnucz@gmail.com

Name: Jason Barnucz (Delhi, Ontario)
Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World (Hamilton)
2007, 2011 Team Ontario, Ontario BASS Federation Nation

OMG I thought my garage was full holy moley

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

quote:
Originally posted by skinny

maybe we should just go for coffee your close to me

Sounds good. I hope to pull the boat out of storage next week and start getting it ready for the season. Anytime after that we can hook up. Even one evening after work would be fine.

Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World (Hamilton)

quote:
Originally posted by scrimmy

Can you say Hoarders!!!,lol,lol

Just because the guy has lots of stuff in his garage does not mean he is a hoarder?! Does it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks