Never too early---

packrat

to wish everyone on "board" the bestest(sp?) Xmas ever and for a New Year that will knock your socks off:p

Cheers and continued good fishing

Gord

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Same to you packrat and to all 6-8 members!

The members here are what make it worthwhile for me to keep this site running. I greatly appreciate all the contributions and information that is shared here. Because I am presently limited on how much I can get out, seeing the reports from others helps me keep in touch with what's going on at the Point and on our lakes and rivers. Thanks and wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

merry christmas to all and to all a great fish or hunt!!!
arnie are you off at all looing to do some hard water fishing are you in??? call me and let me know.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Mery Xmas to everyone,holy crap i ate to much turkey,ham,dressing, turnip,cheese sauce,tara me soooo{sp}?,chocolate turtles......good nite and happy holidays everyone.

Big Rod

www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks