Need to find BANK UNDERCUTS... Free Lure Trade off!

Braggin Rights

Hey guys!

I have to film some underwater footage of bank undercuts... Preferably under cat tails... I know where there's a ton of them on the bay of Quinte that go several feel under the cat tails. That said if I can avoid having to drive 4 hours to film underwater footage for an hour that'd be awesome lol I'd rather walk 5 minutes down to my dad's boat on the bay!

Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer... there's some free baits in it for anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Cheers,
Ryan

big creek on the top end has some, cant give you directions as i cant remember the roads, i just know how to get there by back road land marks. there a single lane bridge and just north of that there a few under cut banks. maybe some one can chime in here as im getting old in the head hahahaha.

Yes there are several undercut banks throughout big creek. If you have a canoe you can drop in almost anywhere and you'd find a nice undercut bank before long. Water clarity may be an issue with the recent rain though.

The big otter is full of under cut banks as well, Lost sun glasses a few years back and had to dive for them a few times to find them, lots of roots under them banks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks