Nanticoke Walleye

Has anyone fished out of Nanticoke lately?
I have tried the past couple of weekends with only minimum success.
I've tried between 60 and 90 feet with purple worm harness's catching fish.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Mike

The folks I've talked to recently have had only modest success in 70-100 fow using body baits and spoons. I heard second hand that one individual caught 9 but most are reporting none, one or 2 walleye.

Fished elbow one evening last week, one 8lb pick off rigger 65 FOW 43 feet down, body bait. Certainly not as hot as burwell...hasnt been for a number of years!

It's been slow to say the least. A few weeks ago was decent with a number of guys getting up to 6 fish each, but since then it's been prety dead. I managed to find two last Saturday. A regular, who docks beside me has pulled 40+ walleye from that area this season. It slowed down this time last year also.

Thanks for the input guys.

Do you think the fish have moved to the deeper water?
Two weeks ago I hit a line of baitfish that ran for miles with large hooks below and above, this Sunday I could not find either bait or fish.

Thanks again;
Mike

time to move on brother no fish down here time to explor new areas .nothing down in this area but trollers and empty coolers.:(:( go to where the fish are and avoid the nets.all it come down to is 6fish limit for us make sure you do not go over but them its tonnes and if they go over o,well who,s checking latetly.[:(!][:(!] 5000 fine not good enough we get caught the book is throne away.who,s winning this game[V]:( not the sport fisher.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks