Nanticoke this weekend??

Winds look decent friday afternoon and Saturday morning, planning on heading out.
havnt been out for 3 weeks now, fish still in 70 to 100ft any info would be much appreciated

Winds look decent friday afternoon and Saturday morning, planning on heading out.
havnt been out for 3 weeks now, fish still in 70 to 100ft any info would be much appreciated
I was hitting them hot in80 off Maitland...I will be out there sat

Both wind and air temp look to align this weekend.....Odd for late October!! Coming out of TP, I am also questioning where to go to get some late season walleye. My gut says inside the tip of LP in 40-60. This could be way off however. North winds as of late would press the warm water in that region. I guess that's why we call it fishing and not catching. I'll be on 68 if anyone is out. It will be a water temperature game to find them, if they are still around in numbers.

Both wind and air temp look to align this weekend.....Odd for late October!! Coming out of TP, I am also questioning where to go to get some late season walleye. My gut says inside the tip of LP in 40-60. This could be way off however. North winds as of late would press the warm water in that region. I guess that's why we call it fishing and not catching. I'll be on 68 if anyone is out. It will be a water temperature game to find them, if they are still around in numbers.

I'm headed out of dover around 2 so if I get on them I'll reach out

I'm looking to get out to the Elbow on Saturday as well. Can anyone tell me where there's a boat ramp open nearest to Port Dover? I usually put in at the Port Dover Harbour Marine but they closed Oct 15.

According to Windy the winds are bad (wrong direction - wave buildup).

Erie Naticoke

If you guys go please let me know if the forecast was accurate.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks