Naming my boat

Hunny -Du

Good afternoon Ladies and gents . Question for you . When i sold my old boat it had the name Huny- DU and i am wondering if i should name my new to me boat with the name Hunny-DU two. Or should i name it something new?

There is a boat naming ritual so as not to p o Poseidon . Best to google it as there is one for removing and/or changing a name or just blessing the boat with a new name.

I agree do the ritual its fun and it might even work ;).
Dont forget to smash a bottle of champagne on the bow

Actually,,,,, There's an old superstation that it's bad ju-ju to change the name of your boat yourself, only the previous owner can and that's why i'm stuck with "Next Best Thing" instead of the "Filthy Oar III"

Red Green: We now come to the part of the show
called "If it ain't broke, you're not trying!"

There is a ritual for renaming a boat but it might require sacrificing a virgin and a bunch of other stuff.

I've never renamed mine and it seems to have good energy.

No, I am not superstitious. The name is painted on in script matching the boat colours. Actually looks good.

There is a ritual for renaming a boat but it might require sacrificing a virgin and a bunch of other stuff.

I've never renamed mine and it seems to have good energy.

No, I am not superstitious. The name is painted on in script matching the boat colours. Actually looks good.
Whats your boat name LUND hahahahaha

Well been thinking about my new boat
And why when it was registered by the dealer did I not get to pick three names ??

What's wrong with calling it the Derkd9? (y)
Well that was never meant to be my boats name lol
My old boat already had the name “Sunday’s only” when I got it so I left it.
even tho the name was far from the truth lol

just figured I would have the opportunity to name my new boat, but the form that you fill out to give the boat three names for the ministry to decide never came across my desk.
did I miss something?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks