Off Topic My Rant of the day on our great leaders!!!!

I agree with your 2nd dose comment @jrr that you have more protection. Problem is the Boy King in Ottawa has endorsed the craziness of making us wait 4 months for the 2nd dose. The U.S. did it right...they followed the directions of the manufactures of the vaccines....21 and 28 days for the 2nd dose not the Boy King's instructions. My opinion anyways.
USA manufactures Pfizer in MI plant and has more clout than 35 million cdns..everyones a covid expertlol

I agree with your 2nd dose comment @jrr that you have more protection. Problem is the Boy King in Ottawa has endorsed the craziness of making us wait 4 months for the 2nd dose. The U.S. did it right...they followed the directions of the manufactures of the vaccines....21 and 28 days for the 2nd dose not the Boy King's instructions. My opinion anyways.

Revisionist history.

The spacing on 2nd doses was due to lack of availability.

My 2nd dose was scheduled for July 31st at the time I got my 1st shot.

I got my 2nd Pfizer shot last Saturday at the Shoppers pop up near me.

1st shot open to anyone, 2nd shot, 1st shot had to be April 18th or before.

Volume of available vaccines is way up and is going to continue to be that way.

Last edited:
Was supposed to get 2nd shot in first week of August, yesterday was able to move that up to June 17th. I hope everyone can move their dates up soon. I was on the site at 7am shopping for dates at different locations, all available appointments were gone by 10am. Seems they re-load early every morning depending on their next confirmed shipment. Good luck to all.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks