my little girl wants her boat licence

skinny

ok my 10 year old girl would like to get her boat ticket. nyone near Delhi have the book. I would buy one but I'm not to sure how commited she is. Also not ure I want her learning it off the net I think the book would be better

If it is the book for an operators licence you can print off the net. Too bad I just shredded the one we printed for my wife.(though I may be talking about different item , I did not know you had to pay).

Skinny, order one at Caffery's.

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Here is a link to the online version.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/publications/en/tp511/pdf/hr/tp511e.pdf

Name: Jason Barnucz (Delhi, Ontario)
Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World, Bills Bait and Tackle
2007, 2011 Team Ontario, Ontario BASS Federation Nation

I have a coupon code to get $20 off the test somewhere. Think I may have posted it in a previous post.

PM me if you're interested; I'll find where I wrote it down.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks