My last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finfish

I asked a simple question about fishing Just to set things straight I did check previous post and I didn’t find the info I was hoping for. And th

This form is very helpful with lots of information in the previous posts. If you take a bit of time to have read through them you would have found tons of information. The reports all talk about depths people are fishing , what they are using etc. Once you have done that then ask questions you would have been provided for you.

I asked a simple question about fishing Just to set things straight I did check previous post and I didn’t find the info I was hoping for. And th
Well to be honest, the question you asked was pretty vague, you asked if there were any reports. If you had a specific question you'd have better luck getting an answer if you asked it. People here are very generous with information.

Well no point in having a conversation with him cause that was his last post. As a matter of fact he looks like he bailed half-way through his last post. "And th" ah screw it.

His loss…

there’s plenty of very detailed fishing reports from this week that will put any noobie on fish.
If he can’t use them??
what can he use…???

Man is he missing out. You want to waste your time, try and figure things out for yourself. Many man hours are spent on the lake trying all sorts of speeds , depths and lures. What works is always posted here on this forum by these great anglers. I do not see anyone trying to hide anything. All you have to do is read the posts every day for a week and you will get a very good idea on how to put fish in the boat. Anyways, tight lines to everyone and keep safe !

Yep, too bad, great site, what was the question? Glasgow launch today was very busy for me, for a Friday, I don't go on weekends anymore for this reason. Buddy and I came home with 10 eyes, threw back a couple of BIG ones (10+ lbs) and bunch of small ones, and some "undesirables". Other guys said limits or all bows and few eyes, or no bows and a few eyes. Guess we did OK. Our zone was 68 fow, 2+ mph. Fish seem scattered now, most down 40 ft. Sorry no pictures, I'm an old non-tech guy.

Id like to apologize if my comment from the post upset you..
be fair if you could tell us what information you were actually looking in a report that was missing??
give us all a second chance pleeeease 😊

we can all see that you have been on the forum since and you haven’t responded to anyone.

Your loss, great group in here.

Attachments

• DEFEF053-AA9A-49F8-A057-DBC4E02C0AA4.gif
    DEFEF053-AA9A-49F8-A057-DBC4E02C0AA4.gif
    578.9 KB · Views: 3
Thank you good luck.
That was from yesterday 😊

Here’s a link

Yes this site has lots of good people and lots of great info. I should’ve worded my question differently but I don’t think that rudeness and sarcasm is called for. We all know that the lake conditioning change daily that all what I meant. Fish do travel and some days the bite is on others days it isn’t. I didn’t think that would stir up a 💩 storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks