My first trip on Lake Erie in 2021,Was NOT!! suppose to start out like this!! 👎🙄

Funny I saw it last night on Amazon after you posted
This morning the price has already increased by $3
Ya ..I've noticed with amazon if you check out an item and not pull the trigger and the next day you check the same item out they seem to jack up the price..lol..smart really ..I guess im going to pull the trigger today before it goes up again 🎣

Ya ..I've noticed with amazon if you check out an item and not pull the trigger and the next day you check the same item out they seem to jack up the price..lol..smart really ..I guess im going to pull the trigger today before it goes up again 🎣
Should be illegal

Talked to Proctors today about the Smart Craft Gauge System and was told approx $1100 with the insulation but he also said he would like to see the boat to make sure it could be done and also mentioned the Vessel View as well... Nice to know my options and nice to get some honest advise

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks