Muskies Canada Odyssey and Online Auction

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The annual Musky Odyssey is like Comic-Con for musky nerds. It's the biggest musky specific show in Canada and one of the clubs major fundraisers for the year. The show is coming up this weekend in Oshawa and they also have an online auction for some custom baits and tackle. All the info can be found here:

Last edited:
It's too bad all the shows end up on the same weekend but there still seems to be great turnouts regardless. The Muskies Canada Odyssey in Oshawa had a record setting crowd and was a pretty amazing event. Lots of great presenters and the tackle sales were mindboggling. People were lining up outside by noon on Friday to camp out for the Saturday morning show. Some of the more popular custom baits such as DK's and Hosebaits were sold out in minutes. Some of the bigger vendors had over $200,000 in stuff to sell. Lots of work but a fun event to be involved with. FB_IMG_1679844451458.jpgPXL_20230324_175159347.jpgPXL_20230324_204237115.jpgView attachment 71485

Attachments

• PXL_20230325_152558439.jpg
    PXL_20230325_152558439.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 23
Only if it's that el cheapo one I picked out and caught the big fish with that day! All the rest need to be safely in a display cabinet 🤣

It's too bad all the shows end up on the same weekend but there still seems to be great turnouts regardless. The Muskies Canada Odyssey in Oshawa had a record setting crowd and was a pretty amazing event. Lots of great presenters and the tackle sales were mindboggling. People were lining up outside by noon on Friday to camp out for the Saturday morning show. Some of the more popular custom baits such as DK's and Hosebaits were sold out in minutes. Some of the bigger vendors had over $200,000 in stuff to sell. Lots of work but a fun event to be involved with. View attachment 71481View attachment 71484View attachment 71482View attachment 71485
😳 WOW!! 😳 @G.Mech Those musky lure’s are “huge!’” and there must be 100 lb. muskie’s swimming around out there to use musky lure’s that big!! 🤔 ( 3rd photo ). lol 😆 and I think that I would need a bigger boat,lol 😝 if I ever do decide to fish for muskie’s!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks