Sold Motor Guide XI5 Wireless Freshwater 105LB 60"-REDUCED AGAIN $2000

quackers

I purchased this from A.O. end of June last year as my Ulterra needed a motherboard replaced and I didn't want to be down for the summer as there was no eta on the parts.
I ended up getting the Ulterra back in mid August so this is up for sale.
Includes wired for a 3 point plug and includes the female recepticle to wire it as well as a 7-pin cord to sync the transducer to a Humminbird finder.
Has seen very little use and the balance of the 2yr warranty is transferrable according to the manual it came with.
Set up to run on a 36V plug in.
Price is 30% less than new. Cash sale preferred.
Located near Kitchener, can meet between Cambridge and Woodstock.

$2584.50

Price reduced, now $2000

20221103_145852.jpg20221103_145844.jpg20221103_145329.jpg20221103_150519.jpg
Ulterra back on board...

Last edited:
I have the same one in 24V very happy with it. I run Lowrance so integration was seamless once I had the network parts and interface.

Can this motor be setup for use on a 24 volt system? If so, would I need to buy anything to make it work?

If not, is it easy to upgrade from 24 to 36 volt in the boat?

Can this motor be setup for use on a 24 volt system? If so, would I need to buy anything to make it work?

If not, is it easy to upgrade from 24 to 36 volt in the boat?

I thought when I brought it they could be run on 24V or 36V due to the packaging saying 24V/36V. I believe they just used the same box for both motors and then ID'd the contents with a box checked off on the end flap.
It's 105lb thrust and I'm pretty certain it needs to run on 36V.
The wiring is the same for 24V and 36V assuming it's heavy enough gauge wire, 6ga wire with a 50 or 60amp manual reset breaker is recommended. You'd need space for a 3rd battery wired in series to get to 36V.
The install instructions are in the manual and online.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks