Monday Morning at Port Glasgow

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Had a half day charter today and I could not find any bows for the life of me. Water temps down at 40 feet were 74 degrees which explains it.The storm that came through Sunday Night with a tornado just out side Rodney did not help either. The boys still had fun catching loads of wally's though and they do taste better!! The wally's we found were west of port in 64 fow. Both riggers and planer boards were working with tail dancers on the boards back 150 feet. Riggers set at 30,35,40 and 45 feet

113.jpg

110.jpg

109.jpg

wow, 74 degrees at 40 feet is crazy. Those bows must have all packed up and went east to the colder water.

Is that old codger on the picture....is that you? Man, I didnt know you could still do charters at that age, he must be like 130 years old! Glad to see the fishing put some color to him :)

That old boy was Tony and I was worried all morning that he was going to croak on me. I believe they said he was 93 years young but still loves the water.

Is there any place that has decent shore fishing in and around Port Glasglow? Taking the wife to visit a friend in a trailer park just west of Port Glassglow...... I might need to go for a (loaf of bread)....:D:D:D

Custom Cut Vinyl Decals
E-Mail us info@bbrt.biz
www.bbrt.biz

How far out n km are the walleye. I might have to hook up the boat for the trip?

Custom Cut Vinyl Decals
E-Mail us bigboyzracing@mountaincable.net

I was fishing 7.5 miles west of port in 58-66 fow

thanks Scrimmy for all the info. I will have to keep an eye on the weather and wind for next Tues and wed.

Custom Cut Vinyl Decals
E-Mail us bigboyzracing@mountaincable.net

I put my prob out on sunday at burwell in 58 ft. of water and at 50 down I had a temp. reading of 73 degrees and at 40 ft I was 74 like you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks