minnows ?

Jow

Anyone know if theres minnows available at long point yet? thinking of heading down mid week?. I see wednesday calling for low wind, but out of the east...stay home or giver?

Drove by North Erie Bait this past Saturday, the property has been sold and the house is empty.
I am not sure if he is going to open up somewhere else or what

You are definately going at the right time...if there open I highly reccomend driving your boat right into the LPB causeway cuts..permission is a good thing...you should be rewarded with crappies some keeper bluegills and a few pike...the perch are usually on the small side..
turkey point cuts theres one really good one for black crappies...a float with a minnow..little tub jigs work as well...if you get waxworms ...bluegills love them...think small...don't waste time...if there not there go to the next cut....dead ends and intersections and the deepest cuts..
good luck filling your fish basket

Drove by North Erie Bait this past Saturday, the property has been sold and the house is empty.
I am not sure if he is going to open up somewhere else or what
Really? A buddy went there last thursday and apparently they still had self serve minnows. Weird

ya you need minnows and you don't want to waste time trying to catch them first thing...take your minnow net anyway..your minnow limit is 120...there should be lots of minnows around to catch..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks