Minnows

Thirstystone

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Anybody noticing how little minnows you get at Port Burwell lately...

you talking about the marina?
cause theres a place on the main road to the beach where you can get minnows 6 bucks a scoop or something like that.

haven't gotten any at marina this year. We get them just before you head down the hill to town, last left. 6.00 a scoop, usually nice big scoops, good mix of minnows, whatever they drop him off i guess is what they have.
Marina i hear has small scoops same price? would be nice an convienant at marina for sure but big scoops win me over for the extra 10min it takes. By the size of some of lineups in that place i'm assuming most guys are going to this place as well. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place?

Kingfisher tackle is at 18 Robinson, Port Burwell. There's a new owner this year. He's a super nice guy and gives very generous scoops for $6.00.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks