Migratory Regs

I noticed this year there is not a foot note on hunting the marsh/INNER BAY (long point area) during the Sept8-18 goose hunt? Has this changed?

I don't have a copy of the regulations in front of me but I did hear they wanted to eliminate the special rules for South Walsingham.

I've read it over a couple times just to be sure. Like I said I dont see the foot notes that where there last year?

I remember reading somewhere that there would be an open early goose season on the Point but I can't remember where . Maybe Dave Ankney would know if the rules changed

Hello Arnold,

I heard that they wanted to eliminate the special rules for South Walsingham too.

Jerome

Duckman
are you going to be around the point friday night ?

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

yes i will be around not moving trailor until sunday but going to move hut saturday to the park are you moving trailor friday i will come buy for a beer I mean pop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks