Off Topic MD Marine Insurance - New Site Advertiser

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Last fall, the folks at MD Marine Insurance approached me about advertising on Channel 6-8. We agreed that spring would be a good time for them to run some ads. I suggested that 6-8 users are anxious to get fishing earlier than the Lake Simcoe crowd (they have an Orillia office) and that March might be a good time to start.

So, March is here and the ads are now running. If you're curious about their pricing and would like to know more, please click here (or the ad below) and request a quote. Looks quick and painless and could land you on better coverage.

MD-Marine-336x280.gif

Last edited:
For sh#ts and giggles,I gave it a try I suck at this website stuff but this is what I got

Attachments

• A15E9562-2126-4231-8298-DB074C4CB6BF.png
    A15E9562-2126-4231-8298-DB074C4CB6BF.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 119
I tried the same quote and made it to a screen asking for contact info. I could do this both on a Windows laptop and Android phone, both with the Chrome browser. Are you in Canada @Slowtrull ?

I just did it and got an actual value.

quote.jpg

And I am no nerd. From behind a European VPN.

I also used Opera just so it was a different browser.

Last edited:
Same through Android phone, again using Opera browser.

Capture+_2020-03-02-19-34-42.png

Hmmm, same info, different value.

Last edited:
I e-mailed the company and sent them the error message that some are getting. Does the error show up after you supply your contact info?

Follow up.........

I have two emails in response to my two Quick Quote submissions with attached basic minimal detailed insurance quotes. The missing details would all be taken care of in future communications.

Just wondering if the same will happen if you have an issue or a claim, just sayin'.

I heard back from MD and they have fixed the problem that was affecting some quotes. If your quote request failed, please try again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks