Marine mechanic

Perch_man

Hi fisherman/fishergirls was hoping for a little advice/help can anybody suggest a marine mechanic to service an older outboard motor for a reasonable price don't really want to lose an arm and leg at the big shops! Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated looking to get out on the water soon.

I always Deal with Proctor in simcoe totally trust that crew. Prices are reasonable and you get what you pay for. Just my opinion !

Thanks for all your replys will start calling each of your recommendations for an open spot hopefully, since it is busy this time of year!

I have had excellent service from Maurice at Marina Shores. Great work and he will save you money by not doing any unnecessary repairs.

I agree with WCM,Maurice is an excellent Marine Mechanic,I would recomend him to any one,that needs work on their outboard or inboard motor,no matter what age or condition that it is in.The rest of the staff at Marina Shores,are also very Helpfull & Friendly,and willing to Help.I always had top notch service there over the years`,whenever needed.8D

RED FISH

Rob at Extreme Marine in Nilestown is my go to guy. His prices & service are better than anything I have ever received.

I've tried other mechanics but have always gone back to Proctor's in Simcoe, big shop, reasonable prices, experienced mechanics...I started using them in 1984 and when I've tried someone else always end up going back...you get what you pay for!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks