Map Of Duck Blinds on Long Point Bay

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I am just wondering,if there is a Map of where the Duck Blinds are located,anywhere from Big Creek towards Thoroughfare Point area of Long Point Bay.I am looking forward to doing some Fall Bass Fishing along the Reeds,in a few weeks,and I do not wish to interfere with the Duck Hunter`s Season.Also,which days are non Duck Hunting Day`s on The Bay,if any,I could try to fish on those days.Thank-You In Advance.

RED FISH

There is a sattilite map of "A" Zone showing the blind location on the LPWA website. The "Unit" does not hunt on Tuesdays,Thursdays or Sundays. Everywhere else in the Inner Bay is open to hunting 7 days a week. "B" Zone area stretches from Sandboy Marina to the mouth of Big Creek and out into the bay off the Causeway.

So if you think you are sneaking up on a flock of ducks....think again ! Or maybe wear a Kevlar jacket ? LoL !

Thank-You Very Much for your time & responding to my question.Much Appreciated,Old Cut LongPointer.I will check out the map of "A" Zone,and also be wearing a Kevlar jacket--Bright Orange for Safety Sake. LOL Good Luck To Your Duck Hunting Season.:)

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks