Lund track system

I think what you have to keep in mind with trac systems is to listen to the boat manufacturers guidelines. If they say 30” mast and 8 lb cannonball it is engineered to take it. I use my sport trac system for both riggers and rod holders and feel very secure with these. It allows me the flexibility for position and quick on and off. Work great because I don’t over load them, imho

Good day. This is for member Ryan Bambach. Do you offer to make brackets for cisco tracks. I have 2 scotty downriggers that I would like to mount on my 1875 Impack Lund boat

Attachments

• Wes's boat.jpg
    Wes's boat.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
I have a Tyee with Cisco tracks and 42º mounts and very happy with them. They have nylon bolts that thread out to support on the gunwale. My idea was not to drill holes and have removable tracks when the boat is in "Family" mode. I run Mag 10's with 10lb balls on 6" swivel bases and 2 dipsys each side no issues.
The downside would be cost, 2 -36" tracks with 3 mounts is around $750 then add rod holders and bases.
It does not interfere with my cover but I did have to position so the rear seats would work as well as sport top

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks