LPWMU in the morning.

mesomikenduck

Hey guys and gals,

Due to the high winds this evening and overnight, the Long Point Waterfowl Unit will be on hold tomorrow morning until at least 10 o'clock to see how the marsh fairs out.

Last Sunday with the water going up and down as fast as it did, there was some minor damage and changed the marsh a bit.
We are anticipating the same to happen again but hopefully there won't be much to report.

That saying, feel free to get it line for maybe a late morning or rest of the day hunt but don't expect to go out until the guys in charge of the Unit feel it's safe to head out.
If there are any questions in the morning call Kyle or Randall for clarification.

Thanks for understanding.

Hello Guys,

That was a smart decision ... what a mess this morning ... road closed by police ... could exit Long Point but no entry permitted ... debris and sand over the road ... power was out from 2000 hours Thursday night to at least 1030 hours this morning with an estimated power recovery by 1600 hours later today.

Heading home for the second time today ... hope the power is back on as it was bloody cold this morning at 1000 hours when I returned to check my two sump pumps ... using a battery "power box" for a power back up.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks