LPBAA Pike tourny

SRT8

I was just looking at the tourny dates for 2011 and I see the may pike derby is not on the "Events" list on the LPBAA site anyone know whats up I hope the date just hasn't been set and it will be held may 8th Now that I have the biggest livewell I have ever seen in a boat I really want to fish both pike tournies sorry to all the Ice guys but I,ve had enough winter and I'm getting stir crazy for the up coming tourny season any info would be awesome but I plan on going to the LPBAA meeting in April as long as I'm not working and actually join this year Hopefully I will meet a bunch of 68 members at the meeting .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

You get a nice long livewell in that beast. Mine is 30 gallons but only 42" long.

Let me know if you want a partner for the pike tourneys.

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg

yeah its like 40-44" then you take out the baitwell (which I will rarely use) and it adds like 10" more it's massive .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Braggin Rights

C'mon Dano - when are you ever going to need a livewell longer than 42 inches?!?!?! haha

LOL I hope to help Dano with that problem this year but 42" is big for the inner

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Hi all.
I was fishing Walleye Tourney on the Red River just north of Winnipeg when my partner gets an eight pounder, ( small for the Red in the fall but big for us). It's a live release tourney and the judge is very particular. The fish won't fit in the livewell so we bends it a bit, kinda like a C. The Judge looks to see if the fish is upright and swimming freely and he looks me in the eye and says "go back to school". I says " there wasn't a school, we only got the one". He says " your disqualified"
Cheers, Clark

Wow Walleye that's crazy. I def don't have to worry about that if I catch a pike that won't fit in my livewell I will go to the scales cause I won't need 2 to win LOL didn't even make 12lbs for 2 fish last year at the SLA tourny so it won't take a lot to improve on that.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

SRT8,I will talk to Jimmy the next time I am down at his Tackle Store buying minnows for Ice Fishing.(coming up real soon-LOL),to see if he knows about the Pike Tournament.I have been checking the Straitline Angler`s website a lot,to see when and if the Tournament will be held this year,but no updates from there yet.I might also have to send them an e-mail to find out,if Jimmy can`t help me.That tournament is Fun,for the first soft water,Tourny of the year.I had a fellow in last years Pike Tournament ask me if he could put his Pike in my Livewell on my Lund.My livewell measures 48 inches long,and has a good aeration system in it.His livewell in his Ranger Boat would not hold the Pike comfortably,and I believe also,that there was something wrong with the aeration system in his Boat.(It was actually a very nice size Pike).If you are planning on joining the LPBAA,you will not regret it.I have been with this Club a long time,and I enjoy being a part of it.I just wish that I was closer to the Bay Area,so that I could be more involved,like helping run the Live Release Boat for an example,during a Bass Derby.Tight Lines & Sharp Hooks.

RED FISH

Hey SRT8;
Mark May 14th 2011 on your calendar...more details, rules and entry form can be found via the link below...Good Luck...here's hoping for favorable conditions this year....8D..DOTCOM
http://longpointbayanglersassociation.com/calendar/event.php?eid=20090314083649542

fish_0501.gif

Thanks Dotcom having it a week later is a good idea hope SLA follows suit see ya then.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks