LPB-Pike&Perch-May 12

jumbos

Took my mom and dad out for some pike and perch action today. Getting an early start is out of the question, sooooo by the time we got to the north channel most of the pike allready had some dental work done on their mouth. A small hammer handle was all that we could find so we soon gave up and headed to ec-10 in search of some perch. These guys were there but not many perch, so after a few quick pics we were off to 4.5 fow infront of old cut.
025.jpg

Fished old cut for about an hour and took home 20 keeper perch. First outing this year and the Merc ran perfect. Here's a couple of the guests that made it for supper.
024-2.jpg

Brian (Legend Man)

Yeah Brian.....For a week day, I was really surprized how many anglers we had out after pike yesterday. On Monday there was only one other boat out there. Nice to hear you guys found the perch.

Sounds like a good day out on the bay! I was hoping to get out this weekend, but the weather forecast has me thinking twice. I'll just have to wait a week and then I will be up north chasing some big pike and pickerel!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks