Lowrance Problem

trky chsr

I have a Hook 5 Tripleshot that I bought in 2020 and probably has less than 20 hrs on it mounted on my kayak. Today when I was out it was stuck on one page and I couldn't change it. After several power downs and ups I was finally able to get to the page I wanted. I selected my view and it worked fine for about 5 minutes and then started flashing, slowly at first and then constantly. When I got home I tried it out in the basement with the same results. The cords were in good and the battery was fully charged. I contacted Lowrance but we'll see. Anyone have a similar experience? TC

This is a fix from Lowrance that you could try and hopefully solve your issue.

Backlight Flickering: Make sure your electrical connections are clean and that your power source has a stable ground connection. Try resetting the unit according to the document at this link. Also, make sure your unit has the latest software by downloading the update from our website, lowrance.com.

This is a fix from Lowrance that you could try and hopefully solve your issue.

Backlight Flickering: Make sure your electrical connections are clean and that your power source has a stable ground connection. Try resetting the unit according to the document at this link. Also, make sure your unit has the latest software by downloading the update from our website, lowrance.com.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. TC

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks