LOWRANCE DOWN SCAN IMAGING SONAR

monty smith

WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE STOMP MEMBERS WHO SAID HELLO TO ME, AND LOOKED AT THE NEW PRODUCTS . I HAD NOT SEEN THE NEW UNITS UNTIL THE LONDON SHOW. FOR THOSE WHO WANT AN INEXPENSIVE MODEL THE MARK 5DSI GIVES YOU NON COLOUR TRADITIONAL BLACK AND WHITE PICTURE. EXCELLENT FOR ERIE ,ST. CLARE,LAKE HURON SHALLOW WATER LAKES.
THE ELITE-5DSI FISHFINDER/CHARTPLOTTER, WAS AWARDED BEST ELECTRONICS IN NEW PRODUCTS 2011 AT THE ICAST SHOW.
THIS UNIT GIVES EXCELLENT DOWNSCAN PICTURE UP TO 8 TO 10 MPH. AFTER THAT IT WILL READ BOTTOM ONLY. SHOWS, WEEDS, STRUCTUER,FISH,THERMOCLINE.
YOU CAN ALSO GET THIS UNIT
WITH THE TRADITIONAL FISH ARCHS &GPS.
WISH THEY HAD THIS UNIT OUT BEFORE I BOUGHT MY SIDE SCAN AND DOWN SCAN FOR MY HDS.COULD BUY THE NEW UNIT WITH NAVIONCS MAPPING AND DOWNSCAN FOR ALMOST THE SAME PRICE AS THE NEW UNIT.
WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE, OR YOU CAN GO TO LOWRANCE WEB SITE. LOWRANCE HAS A SPECIAL PROMO UNTIL MARCH 27TH ION ALL HDS UNITS AND RADAR UP TO $500.00 REBATE:)

Does the elite 5 dsi also have side imaging? I thought the "SI" in "DSI" would stand for "side imaging", but I do not see it stated on their web site.

quote:
Originally posted by zxninja

Does the elite 5 dsi also have side imaging? I thought the "SI" in "DSI" would stand for "side imaging", but I do not see it stated on their web site.

DSI= Down Scan Imaging Very impressive unit for the price. has GPS as well. Considering replacing mine with the Elite 5 DSI. http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Marine/Mark-Elite-Series/Elite-5-DSI/ Huming Bird has a similar unit.

THE ELITE 5DSI HAS DOWN SCAN ONLY.MAPPING SYSTEM IS INCLUDED FOR LAKE ERIE AND LAKE ONT.EXCELLENT FISHING MAP INCLUDES CONTOUR LINES AND DEPTHS. DOES NOT SHOW MARKER BUOYS, FOR THIS YOU NEED THE MAPPING SYSTEM.
DUAL RANGE TRANSDUCER HAS 455/800 KHS COVERAGE. THE 455 RANGE GIVES YOU GREATER COVERAGE FOR WIDER AND DEEPER IMAGEING. THE 800 KHZ IS USED FOR TARGETING WRECKS, STRUCTURE ETC.
HOPE THIS HELPS OUT, ON SOME QUESTIONS. TIGHT LINES[}:)]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks