Lower grand river ice tourney

Was a great day out there. Got down too late to sign up however. Buddy and I lost a few virgins and landed 8 smaller fish. Windy though. Couldnt get off my seat to pee in my rover or the hut would have blown away. LOL.

Nice man 8 fish for yesterday is pretty good. Ya that wind was not pleasant specially each time I wanted to move. Today wasn't any better.
Who was that guy again that can't believe people fish the grand???? Lol. Over 50 huts out again today.

This guy I know got a tank this morning early early. Was at 5 am. They fished all night

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    928 KB · Views: 77
  • image.png
    image.png
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 73
Since there's been a lot of messages after the tourney mostly from guys that couldn't make it there will be another 1 at the end of February for the end of the walleye season on grand. Same everything as before except this time will be couple sponsors for draw prizes or might just make the donations part of the top finishes after 3rd place. Sunday the 25th is the date. Leaving Saturday for people to go out scouting for the day. Need any info shoot me a message ?

Simon, I tried off the boat ramp on the east side of the river at port maitland,
Tuesday for an hour just before dark.
Nothing.

I fished it on Saturday. Marked something up high a few times. Not sure what it was though. Didn't hang around long

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks