Lost Planer Board

Nofish

Hi all. Was fishing out of Port Stanely yesterday and lost our triple board. It's red with a yellow nose. If someone comes across it please contact me through here or call/text 519-281-9378. Thanks for any help.

Hi all. Was fishing out of Port Stanely yesterday and lost our triple board. It's red with a yellow nose. If someone comes across it please contact me through here or call/text 519-281-9378. Thanks for any help.
I lost two planer boards last weekend
Someone gave me a tip to put my contact info directly on the boards next time
Great idea lol
I have to purchase 4 new ones uggh not looking forward to it
But need them since I just purchased two rod trees for the boat lol

Great idea lol

Great idea lol
Thanks for the idea of putting contact info on the boards, great idea.

Mine have my cell number and $10 reward if found. Likely should up that to $20 with the price of them now,

The name and number is great. Lost one a few years ago in colchester and got a call 3 weeks later from a charter captain in Ohio who found it floating. Didn't get it back but was cool to see how it travelled about 50km in those 3 weeks

Sucks that you lost your boards and hind sight is 20/20. I used a paint marker on my boards ( phone number) the paint marker soaked into the plastic and has been there for years. I would also change my line to nothing less than 200lb test. Hope you get your boards back.

I lost a board a few years ago. I replaced it and wrote my phone number on both planners in case it happens again, I may get it back.

FOUND. Thanks everyone. My board was found out of a Port Bruce on fathers day and returned to me today. A fellow fisherman found it and put it on kijiji where a fellow 68'er saw it, thanks Steve, and gave the finder my contact info. Great site with lots of helpers.

Right on glad to hear you got it back. As i am writing my info on mine right now. Some misfortune comes with some knowledge. Sometimes.

While your writing your number ...........dont forget inside your cowl.
I lost mine on a logging road 19km from main road. Got a text at 11km and turned around to find it hanging from a branch.
Dropped off a thank you at the company in Earlton

I had a large church board fly out of boat ...to ruff
To find it..... had my name and cell # on it

Got a phone call couple days later ...washed up on beach ... . The kind person even dropped it off at NEM for me to pickit up following weekend

Hey @Red Hering maybe good idea to put your contact information on your phone... just saying. 😬 πŸ™‚
This new I-phone 12 @Wave Runner has every coverage on it that you can think of!! 😱 LoL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Basically, I will get a new I-phone. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ But,not a bad idea to put my contact information on it,and here’s hoping that a fish can read & send it back to me!! lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• FE7E7EAC-75C9-4A5B-B709-2E8FEDA13581.jpeg
    FE7E7EAC-75C9-4A5B-B709-2E8FEDA13581.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 6
This new I-phone 12 @Wave Runner has every coverage on it that you can think of!! 😱 LoL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Basically, I will get a new I-phone. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ But,not a bad idea to put my contact information on it,and here’s hoping that a fish can read & send it back to me!! lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™‚
Well hopefully the Joto phone pack keeps it out of the water Erich it wouldn't be nice losing an I-phone 12 at the price they are. 😬 By the way congrats on your Habs advancing to the Stanley Cup Final. (y) Price should be the MVP and hopefully a Canadian team finally winning another Stanley Cup. I have to admit though that's first time in my lifetime I have cheered for the Habs. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
FOUND. Thanks everyone. My board was found out of a Port Bruce on fathers day and returned to me today. A fellow fisherman found it and put it on kijiji where a fellow 68'er saw it, thanks Steve, and gave the finder my contact info. Great site with lots of helpers.
Another good Samaritan

I found a planer board on the shore of my cottage at Evans Point it has no name or number on it tell me what it looks like to claim it or I guess it's mine ....THANKS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks