Looking for walleye or bass jigs ?

SRT8

Hey guys I have not posted on here about any of my sponsors other than in my sig because I don't like spam anymore than everyone else, but one of the companies I am pro-staffing for this year had his house taken out by the tornado's in the southern U.S he just launched his website the week before. Randy told me he would be making jigs by next week so please check out the website and order some jigs if ya like them .I think the prices are great and the walleye jigs look sweet and the bass jigs will be deadly with a craw or add a skirt and you have dirt cheap flippin jigs here's the site http://www.liveeyejigs.com/ please help out a fellow fisherman get back on his feet.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Gloveand Live Eye Jigs for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks