looking for perch lpb turkey point area

skinny

looking for perch my boy likes to fish but he is more of a drop and miss kind of fisher at this point

but I would like to hook up some perch

Try off Normaldale. 14 Fow with minnows. Had a lot of success out there this past week on multiple trips. I was slighly west of Normandale, just below the golf course. (look for the fence on top the hill). Kids had a blast catching perch a long with a handful of SM bass,rocky's and goby's of course.

Fisher-Price

really come on you have 193 posts and your asking where the perch are.isnt this a fishing site? why are you not reading it.they tell you everyday where they are.:(:(:(

i read it and yes I read that at one point near the first of the week they were off normandale but they move all the time and I was hoping forsomething bit closer to LPB

Sorry skinny i was just pissed about what happened to us on saturday.try to go around ec10 and keep in the 10ft range seem to work for us eariler.minnowes and small leeches.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks