Off Topic Looking for indoor storage in the London area

roaddog

Need storage for a 20 foot boat.

If you don't need heated, I use King storage in Aylmer. I don't remember the exact cost, I want to say $37/mth?

Hay heitman I will contact the guy we’re i store my boat to see if he’s full. Not heated. I pay 50 a month and you won’t have any issues. Only thing I ask. REMIND ME. I will contact him this afternoon.

Not sure what is close to London for you but there is a place near Glencoe, 30 to 40 minutes west . Not sure what he charges but the building is something like 60 ' wide by 300' long with concrete floor, no heat. If interested I will get a phone number for you.

I looked up the number, Justin at 519-615-2912. I asked his rates.

20' and under $50.00 per month.
over 20' - $2.50 per foot per month.

He has people come from Barrie to Windsor to store in his shed. Starting to fill up so he said to call sooner than later to get a spot.

I looked up the number, Justin at 519-615-2912. I asked his rates.

20' and under $50.00 per month.
over 20' - $2.50 per foot per month.

He has people come from Barrie to Windsor to store in his shed. Starting to fill up so he said to call sooner than later to get a spot.
Thanks for the info @blackeyes

Sorry guys just talked to my storage guy. He is full to the brim. I may have to sell my boat for heath reason if my spot comes open I’ll post.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks