Off Topic Looking for Church's XT 44 In line boards in stock

fishstalker

I've been to Angling Outfitters and Grimsby Tackle.
Looking for someone that stocks these large boards.

fishingworld is showing a limited stock.
I checked Fishing World those are TX 22's, Im looking for the 14" TX 44's.....for leadcore line and weighted lines.
Thx for your help,
Going to Sportsmans show next week, might find them there or will order from Cabela's USA

Amazon has them. You could probably have them in a few days. I prefer to by from the local guys when I can. But not always possible

Are you partial to church? I think I only paid around 70-80$ for my off shore pro mag boards. Just a thought.

fishstalker I don't know if you found any XT 44s or not. There are 2 TX-44 planerboards for sale on Spoon Pullers the guy is asking $80. his handle is monymaker. Hope this helps

One issue with those boards is the rear pin should be made of Stainless as throughout the season the line cuts through the plastic pin..

The XT 44's have a "tattle" flag, the pro mags have a stationary flag. I like the tattle.
The off shore can be rigged with tattles as well. But if your looking for these to use with lead core and weighted lines your likely not going to want tattle flag set ups on them. Even the off shore site doesn’t recommend that as the weight even on a stiff spring setting just constantly pulls the flag back or keeps snapping it up and down.

Thanks, I found a set of XT 44s on Spoonpullers.
Went to see them.
Jason told me they pulled too hard for what I wanted to use them for and gave me 3 nice pickerel lures for coming to look at them.
I'll stick with my Churchs 22s

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks