Looking for benelli Sbe 1,2 or 3 owner

Quacker_Smacker

Hi all I am looking for any one who owns a benelli sbe. I need to compare a part that might fit my versa max. Let me know if any one is willing to pop the bolt out of their gun so I can either come and compare parts or if your confident in your measuring skills take some measurements for me.
As we all know Remington parts are impossible to find and I have been told the sbe part will fit. I need To compare the link that comes off of the back of the bolt. As seen broken in picture.
Let me know if your willing to help.
C6CDA362-CD59-4C94-B3C5-72152DA6A4E2.jpeg

I could but I’m cheap and If I can fix this gun for $75 why not keep using it. I have been using a pos wing master for the time being but I would like my auto loader back. I will keep a look out for something new as it might be my only option.

I have a few different versions of the SBE2. The normal max5 one then a Turkey model and a rifled barrel model.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks