Off Topic LOoking for an old lure

Looking for a old lure that they don’t make any more it is a LK 357 silver and blue if you have one that you would like to sell please let me know thanks
I have a couple willing to sell if intrested

Attachments

• EF1F1E25-8768-441B-929E-C2B3EFDBB454.jpeg
    EF1F1E25-8768-441B-929E-C2B3EFDBB454.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Extra Virgin, much appreciated (y) but I won't be out that way I'm in the Hammer.
A friend just dropped some off yesterday at my place. I own him I think he'll be at the Swap meet in Ancaster.
Thanks anyway Bud.
Hey fish farmer I have a bunch of LK357 lures if your intrested also predators, turbo juices and purple and black nasty boys I’m in Oakville not to far from the hammer

Looking for a old lure that they don’t make any more it is a LK 357 silver and blue if you have one that you would like to sell please let me know thanks

Attachments

• 6F4727DF-69F4-4803-9DBB-9A771CCB35A0.jpeg.91196584536f1f5e4b3f9d097a2dda11.jpeg
    6F4727DF-69F4-4803-9DBB-9A771CCB35A0.jpeg.91196584536f1f5e4b3f9d097a2dda11.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 7
Much like the Patriot spoons, would love to get my hands on some of them.
I forgot that I had these,and I am guessing that these should work great for walleye’s and rainbow’s as well? Salmon & Lake Trout would definitely like these lure’s for sure!! 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpeg
    IMG_0996.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The LK 357, Nasty Boy, Nasty Girl and Predator were all made by Lure King which went out of business as far as I know. I used the Predator a lot on Lake Ontario years ago when they were quite popular. All of them were similar with holes in them if I remember right. There are some still floating around on ebay etc. Couldn't find any pics of the LK357 but I did of the Nasty Boy and Predator. Guys on Spoonpullers are looking for these as well so may be hard to find.

View attachment 10130 View attachment 10131
I bought my Nasty Boy lure at LeBaron years ago @Wave Runner when they were in business in Mississauga. I am afraid to use it,because as far as I know,it’s the only Nasty Boy that I own,and I don’t want to lose it on a fish,because it broke my line! 🎣🐟🤷‍♂️ 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpeg
    IMG_0998.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey fish farmer I have a bunch of LK357 lures if your intrested also predators, turbo juices and purple and black nasty boys I’m in Oakville not to far from the hammer
Thanks for the offer Groobs, a buddy just gave me some he had and never used.
But thanks anyway.

They were more of a salmon and bow spoon than for walleye. They always worked well on Lake Ontario for us in the day.
Yah I figured that, only reason put it out was because some random old salmon spoon my friend put on out of his dads old collection picked up a big walleye shortly after putting it out so we started just throwing random stuff out that we don’t normally use to see what we could entice to bite

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks