Looking for a 20 - 22 inch long rectangular roaster

hvyhaul

I am having trouble finding this dimension roaster, any source suggestions? TIA

My biggest graniteware type roaster is 17.5 inches. Not sure I've seen one bigger in local stores but looks as if there are some online (Walmart has one that's 21.25 long, 14 wide, 8.5 high).

Thanks @Mrs. Stomp I've been trying to find a pan that will hold a full packer brisket, and fit into both my oven and 23 inch WSM.

I have found larger than and smaller than will work.

Oh, and be of great quality and under $400 to boot.

Restaurant supply stores might be your best bet
Haymach supply London might have what your looking for
If it hasn’t become victim to Covid
I got my stainless cleaning table there last winter

Appreciate that @reeldrag my S T O P has a great quality one but it's too big. I'm going to pay them a personal visit and see about specific orders, I just wondered if anyone had a source I hadn't found.

Appreciate that @reeldrag my S T O P has a great quality one but it's too big. I'm going to pay them a personal visit and see about specific orders, I just wondered if anyone had a source I hadn't found.
There is a store in Windsor off Huron church too can’t remember the name
I’ve bought sheet pans from also
It’s just not close to here lol

I have a 20 X 16, no top. We use tinfoil to cover. Bought at Restaurant Supplies in Brantford, just south of TSC. Good quality pan and have done many turkeys and well made handles on ends.

I have a 20 X 16, no top. We use tinfoil to cover. Bought at Restaurant Supplies in Brantford, just south of TSC. Good quality pan and have done many turkeys and well made handles on ends.
I know where they are, next time I'm in the area, likely in the truck lol, I will pay them a visit

Thanks much @cutty

Williams Restaurant supply in Windsor and Hendrix in London

Well, I got my roaster at Restaurants Supply in Brantford today.

Parked without event @Red Fisher LOL

Thanks for reminding me about them @cutty .

Also picked up a Henckels Slicer as my Cimitar always seems to raise The Wife's eyebrows. LOL

Both for $87 , not bad, not bad at all.

Nice to buy local instead of on-line, You can look at the product and know if it is what you want. My wife and I buy a lot of product from them and they have always been of good quality. Glad you made out OK.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks