Long Point Waterfowl Association

Yedi

Hi,

I want to renew my membership but can't seem to find any information. Anyone have a contact or link that works?

Thanks

I recently started a Facebook page and have some help from a couple other people regarding this
Search “Long Point Waterfowl Unit” and it should take you to the page (Note: I am not directly affiliated with LPWA but I see the need for improvement)
I will also post here on Stomps until this all gets figured out with LPWA (hopefully LPWA joins in with this page again)
I have the basic Unit map (Plus the Big Creek blind portion I created), Blind conditions and coordinates (subject to change), Sustaining membership info and reservation forms already posted
Check it out and tell me what else to add (I’m already in the progress of trying to add how the whole system works in laymen’s terms)

As a common practise,
Youth heritage hunt day is always the Saturday before regular season starts
Camo Day is the weekend before that to prepare blinds for the youth hunt
This year it should be:
September 11 - Camo Day
September 18 - Youth Day

Reactions: EDJ
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks