Long Point perch

shadiezz

i am thinking of renting a boat this Saturday..was wondering what the lake forecast is going to be like ..Wanting to know so i can make the run out to bluffs or not ????

i am thinking of renting a boat this Saturday..was wondering what the lake forecast is going to be like ..Wanting to know so i can make the run out to bluffs or not ????
Thanks for all the info ..i think the boats are 16ft gonna rent from old cut

I'm not joking here, but one opener on the bay we were fishing near EC10 and three fellows came by in a rental from OLD cut and wanted directions to Fort Erie and they were serious you never know

I'm not joking here, but one opener on the bay we were fishing near EC10 and three fellows came by in a rental from OLD cut and wanted directions to Fort Erie and they were serious you never know

:eek::jawdrop::LOL::LOL:.... You never know is right, it's become a pretty scary world out there these days! :banghead:

Terrorists posing as fishermen, trying to sneak into the States.
Did their bait box have wires and an antenna sticking out of it? LOL

Dan.

The opener a few years ago when the funnel cloud hit long point marsh -- I towed in rentals.
So they'll rent you boat regardless of the weather.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks