Long Point Guides

was charged for fishing and hunting offences is the same fellow we know as COLD WATER QUACKERS what a piece work this these guys are.

How does someone who blatantly and repeatedly breaks the law when it comes to fish and wildlife get to keep his licence?

You would think that with the woefully weak enforcement we have, if someone has been charged and found guilty for a couple of offences, the odds are that there may have been a few (many) more transgressions that never got picked up.

Hello Guys,

Wow ... some thread ... too bad that these things happen.

We are truly blessed with the wildlife abundance that we currently have in this Province and the opportunity to harvest most of the species at this time ... Sandhill Cranes and Tundra Swans to be added to the list in the future.

Will not comment further on this issue at this time.

Jerome

Any of you guys here about bill C-71? Apparently it has been drafted and will pass in 2020. Essentially it bans all self loading firearms, shotguns included.

I am the same as you bigtalk. I beleive it does ban a couple of assault type weapons but then transfers all decisions on what types of weapons should be classified as restricted or prohibited to the RCMP. I don't know if I trust the RCMP but on the other hand I know I don't trust politicians so maybe this is a good thing. In any case I don't see any "immediate" threat to autoloading shotguns. We do need to remain vigilant.

Hello Guys,

I think that there was a misunderstanding with an "automatic weapon" and an "autoloader shotgun" which is in fact a "semi-automatic" shotgun.

I heard a while back that the Liberals have recognized their oversight and have acknowledged that it was a misunderstanding ... that makes sense to me.

Jerome

Let's Hope.....
Thats the problem, nobody knows concrete details of what is going to be banned and nobody is discussing it outside of gov't......it will just be law at some point in 2020 and then it could be a shit show. It is recommended that everyone who hunts with auto-loading shotguns (semi-auto) contact your local MP for clarification on this bill.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks