Long Point Fall Pike Tournament

Everybody knows he'll be be at Bluffs Bar that @Three Bouys knows like the back of his hand.
Stomp is just along for the ride but hopefully will get in Jim's way just enough to lose some big fish. :LOL:
I was kidding about wanting GPS co ordinates.. 😂
what you say about the wind and wave conditions at Bluff Bar tomorrow?? @stomp
I’m un educated about reading the the wind and wave forecasts for the bay..
I know with the wind forecast for tomorrow I wouldn’t even dream about heading out of Port Stanley.

what you say about the wind and wave conditions at Bluff Bar tomorrow?? @stomp
@Derkd9 , I've been watching the forecast all week and, FWIW, the forecast tonight is the best it has been. It's still not great. I think it might be a little lumpy and wet for those heading to the Bluff. Looks like it won't be too bad once you get there with protection from south and east. But, I don't think there are any big fish out there anyway.

Good Luck Everyone Tomorrow
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

@Derkd9 , I've been watching the forecast all week and, FWIW, the forecast tonight is the best it has been. It's still not great. I think it might be a little lumpy and wet for those heading to the Bluff. Looks like it won't be too bad, once you get there with protection from south and east. But, I don't think there are any big fish out there anyway.
Just giant Muskies…. no Pike

Looks like it's going to be a wet start down in Long Point, but the rain seems to have quit in Londontown. Hoping the weather improves and we see some lunkers today! Good luck and be safe!

Radar is showing rain almost all day long. Around 10:00 am there is going to be some heavy rains and probably some thunder and lightning @stomp

Is it cancelled? I have to work tomorrow so I can’t make the rain date.
Also takes an hour to drive there don’t really wanna drive there if it’s cancelled.
I got my top ready to put on the boat and a rain jacket so I’m good to go

Wind is picking up a little here now. If we can’t fish then we will do some cormorant hunting😂😂 Fins and Feathers

You fellas be safe and have a blast out there in that weather. I will have to await the photos and live vicariously through those. Sidelined for a bit for a broken tooth😖. Wave Runner, are you back in the game after your fall? Tight lines to all involved🤙 In the derby.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks