London Superstore

hvyhaul

I have to go to London this Saturday, anything notable in its flyer or non advertised specials?

TIA

@hvyhaul My grocery list of specials this week is sparse. Superstore has Silk beverages for 2.98 if you have any non dairy drinkers- its not a lot off -about a buck per carton but Superstore usually has a ton of variety if you want to try something different such as cashew or oat milk. Superstore price matches and their fruits and veggies are normally good. Broccoli is .88 a bunch at Food Basics and you could buy up to 4 bunches at Superstore for same price. Neilson Trutaste milk is 3.97 at NoFrills and is another pricematch option The Flipp app is a great way to price match -if you havent heard of it, I'll gladly do a quick primer on it. I was at Loblaws yesterday and they had 250g of unsalted Gay Lea butter for .94 -one of their unadvertised blowouts-may be gone now

The closest SS to me acts like they are providing favours, not providing a service.

Seldom have anywhere near the needed amount to satisfy the interest in specials.

Just had a better view of London SS and wondered if Londoners were aware of unpublished specials.

Not to worry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks