LONDON BOAT &LEISURE SHOW

monty smith

SHOW STARTS AT NOON TODAY. CAN UPGRADE ELITE 5 IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN UPGRADED WITH 3.6 VERSION. WILL BE IN ANGLING OUTFITTERS BOOTH FOR LOWRANCE . LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUS SWAP FISH TALES. L O L . JOSH HAS SOME EXCELLENT SALES AT SHOW . FREE PARKING BRING THE FAMILY .:)[}:)]

I bought an Elite 5 Gold from Jos at the end of the 2011 summer. So used it last summer. Is this update from Elite 5 to the Gold version? - or should I bring mine along?
Thanks,
BillO
London

BillO
London, Ont

monty smith,like all other past London Boat & Leisure Shows,I will come by to see you.Nice to know that there is still Free Parking.More money to spend on an extra lure or two.LOL ;)8D

RED FISH

Hey Monty
Thanks for getting back on the Elite 5. I'll bring it along and see you tomorrow.
Thanks
Ron

I just got back from the London fishing show – in at 12 and out by 12:25 – and saw everything twice as far as fishing tackle. Only about 4 tackle shops and bargains were not to be found. Didn't check the boat side. Save your $$ and support your local tackle shops and swap meets listed on this board. The London show is getting worse every year.

Wojo

Not trying to spread a bad word about the show but I stopped going to the show 2 years ago for that same reason Wojo! Like you said no deals and I too only spent about 20mins there. Just stay home, save yer money and visit the site sponsors for a yer tackle needs. But that's just my opinion:D

We always go to the show.I don't go just to buy tackle. We take it as a day out for the family. Its nice to look at the new boats and talk to some outfitters . The tackle shops i buy from are there.We enjoy the day out and look forward to it.

No offense but you will have a hard time making a day out of the show.
Its smaller than last year and unles you are buying a boat is a waste of your money. $10 for adults is shamefull.

Less number of Fishing camps is very noticeable.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks