Fishing Report Live At St. Clair Oct. 24

@stomp... Good luck out there Bob, hope you catch one like this today. (y)
Winter-Muskie-Fishing.jpg

We all saw a ski that was close enough to spit on, but we could not get a hook into it. Chased off the water by rain at 2:00. Had a fantastic broasted chicken dinner at the Stoney Point Sportsmen's Club. I would highly recommend!

Last edited:
We also went out today from 9am until 2pm when rain chased us in. Same results. Tried the east shore where alot of big boys were trolling then went up to the drop off by Mitchell's. Nothing. Oh well. Was a nice time that kids came with

Nice day, lots of fun, but the mooskies just didn't want to play today. Look forward to getting out again @stomp and maybe even another lunch at the Stoney Point sportsmans club. The chicken at that place was the highlight of my day!

I really enjoyed the day @G.Mech . It was interesting to see how you've tweaked your boat and set-ups to make life easier. The custom musky livewell that you and Owen designed and built was really cool with its length adjustment feature. I'm sorry we couldn't see the tank in operation, but let's blame that on my bad musky mojo. The Sportsmen's Club was a hidden gem now revealed! Cold OV on tap was also (y). Thanks for the day on St. Clair!

Do they still make OV ???? I drank it 40 years ago, wow I'm getting up there....
Holy cow you are old... are you sure it wasn't more than 40 years ago Red? :LOL:

Old Vienna (OV) is a brand of beer. It was first brewed and bottled by The Koch Beverage and Ice Company in the early 20th century in Wapakoneta, Ohio by Henry Koch and his son Karl J. Koch.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the day @G.Mech . It was interesting to see how you've tweaked your boat and set-ups to make life easier. The custom musky livewell that you and Owen designed and built was really cool with its length adjustment feature. I'm sorry we couldn't see the tank in operation, but let's blame that on my bad musky mojo. The Sportsmen's Club was a hidden gem now revealed! Cold OV on tap was also (y). Thanks for the day on St. Clair!
You need to take out the musky special

Attachments

• muskyspecial.jpg
    muskyspecial.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks