Little & Big Rice Bay Posts

griffin_owen98

If you've been out to Little or Big Rice could someone educate me as to which parts of the bays are CWS/Private. I've been out in the daylight and seen the posts but I don't want to make a mistake in the dark. Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 6.33.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-12 at 6.33.57 PM.png

Little Rice is easy ... anywhere inside the bay. Don't go back into the marsh as it's CWS and it seems they must be running low on signs as it isn't posted as well as in previous years.
Big Rice is different as it's a mix of CWS, Big Rice Bay Club and Long Point Company but they should have it posted with signs.

I might suggest another daytime trip out there with a GPS to get your Waypoints set up ? Also as the season progresses the weather will get nasty at times and if you don't have the right rig "going down the Bay" could well be just that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks