Off Topic little Atv action yesterday..

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
down in the sewer..saint T 004.jpg down in the sewer..saint T 003.jpg
nice weather for ridding sunday & monday..
Rural Atv in sept 20 2021 004.jpg after about 20 K I found a deep one..one of them trickery bottom spots with wood and stalled it..

Rural Atv in sept 20 2021 006.jpg ya I got it back quickly up on all fours.. but what a muddy mess..ya laundry took 6 rewashes...bike is still waiting for more power rain..lol..
I hope to be back night time trout fishing soon..good luck out there

View attachment 50094 View attachment 50095
nice weather for ridding sunday & monday..
View attachment 50096 after about 20 K I found a deep one..one of them trickery bottom spots with wood and stalled it..

View attachment 50097 ya I got it back quickly up on all fours.. but what a muddy mess..ya laundry took 6 rewashes...bike is still waiting for more power rain..lol..
I hope to be back night time trout fishing soon..good luck out there
I would say you had a ball

ya it was good trail riding through several pools until I got to this one..caught me by suprise my left front tire went for a spill off bottom wobbley wood and that was it..It was a good laugh alright until i was locked in high gear..good thing for a small tree trunk and the winch..

but that pool was clay and signs of bacteria as flys buzzing around me and my bike back at the truck loading up..
ya the bike needs a soap cannon blaster..lol..I will be taking it to the manual car wash maybe tomorrow...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks