life is to short

last week i was diagnosed with untreatable cancer, i dont have much time , i have been reading about the bickering with giving away tribs. we were all rookies at one time looking for answers on different rigs and set ups that work.do u really think the big otter is a secret or bayfield. the guys who are going to poach will find the fish regardless of the forum, same as lake erie telling people where u caught the fish, the move all the time. another thing we all think were the best fisherman when we limit out. but we soon relize when your 15 year old who hardly fishes gets his limit and u get skunked that fishing is about being in the right spot at the right time.i would like to see more helpful information than distructive critisism. be supported of your fellow fishermen:) thx dave

sorry to here Dave-i lost my dog an 3 relatives to the crap!!!!! this summer,You were the good luck charm in my boat,It was a pleasure to meet you last year.

Sorry to hear of your diagnose dave and you are totally right about bickering,life truly is to short to worry about the small things.

You really put things in perspective there Dave. Thanks for the wake up call and your contributions to this forum.
So very sorry to hear of your prognosis and hope you remain comfortable during this time.

Rob

Extremely sorry to hear the news about that terrible disease taking over another persons life. My blessings to you Dave. I lost my father and a my good friend together in the last 6 months to it. Enjoy your time with family and friends as they are the ones that will want to help you in this journey.
Your words are well put into what happens on this board.

davecatell...I don't know you personally other than reading your posts but I certainly can feel your pain. I have endured the emotional devastation of losing both my mother and father as well as several dear friends to cancer. Your right Dave, life is indeed very short. Times like this should bring us all back to what's really important in life and where our priorities truly belong. Life is not about how long we live, it's about how we lived our life and how it impacted the lives of others we leave behind.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time. God bless you my man.

davecattel I too don't know you personally but wish you nothing but a miracle.I to have lost family and friends to this disease and have seen the pain that it causes. Don't ever give up fighting my friend as miracles do happen.I am not a very religious person but to those that are I hope they pray their asses off for you and a cure for this disease. It is pretty sad that a post like yours regarding the fishing of the tribs has to bring everyone back to the reality of why forums like this were started. Well said. Savor your time with your family and friends.I won't say good bye but will say I'll see you later.

sorry to hear of your condition this reminds me of a friend of mine about 10 years ago he was a avid hunter and fisherman who was always helpful when someone want information on both topics anyways he developed cancer i phoned him up and felt bad about the situation he said to me ed i had a very good life and i am ready and i am thankful for a good life
anyways dave your topic was very good and i hope everyone listens to what u said

ed

Hang in there Dave! Sorry to hear. Hopefully you can get out fishing a few more times!

DSCF1466.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks